Huawei Honor 4C (CHM-U01) has officially got a new Marshmallow based update, version B503, in Pakistan as well as several other Middle Eastern countries. You can download the full firmware package of this update below.
- Device: Huawei Honor 4C
- Model: CHM-U01
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B503
- Build Number: CHM-U01C185B503
- Custom Number: CUSTC185D001
- Region: Middle East
- Countries: Pakistan/Iraq/Oman/Egypt/Saudi Arabia
- Release Date: 17.06.2016
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: Honor 4C_CHM-U01_Firmware_Andriod 6.0_EMUI 4.0_C185B503_Egypt_Oman_Saudi Arabia_Iraq_Pakistan_Channel-Others.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.36 GB
Compatibility Note: Before applying this update, make sure your device has C185D001 custom number.
- Download the Zip package to your PC and extract it.
- Copy the ‘dload’ folder to the external microSD card.
- Take a full backup of your existing data using HiSuite or the official Backup app.
- Now open the dialer and enter *#*#2846579#*#*
- In the Project Menu, go to Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade > ‘OK’
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.