Stable B560 Android 6.0 Marshmallow update is finally available for Honor 4C (CHM-U01) in European countries. This update is based on Emotion UI 4.0 and packs the latest security patches from Google.
- Device: Huawei Honor 4C
- Model: CHM-U01
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B560
- Build Number: CHM-U01C432B560
- Custom Number: CUSTC432D001
- Security Patch Level: May 1, 2016
- Required Version: B310
- Release Date: 25.06.2016
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: Honor 4C_Firmware_CHM-U01_Andriod 6.0_EMUI4.0_C432B560_CEE&Nordic European.zip
Download link: Official Mirror (Huawei Europe) | Size: 1.38 GB
How to Install
Compatibility: This firmware requires your phone to be already running the B310 Android 5.1 Lollipop firmware onboard.
- Unzip the downloaded firmware package to your computer.
- Take a full backup of your existing data using HiSuite or Huawei Backup app.
- Transfer the extracted dload folder to the external microSD card.
- Next, unplug the USB cable and turn your phone off.
- Reboot while holding Vol down + Vol up + Power buttons simultaneously for a couple of seconds till your phone starts to update.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.