Here is the full stock B310 firmware for the European Honor 4C (CHM-U01) handsets. This firmware is based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop OS with Emotion UI 3.1. You are going to need this firmware in order to be able to install the Marshmallow update.
- Device: Huawei Honor 4C
- Model: CHM-U01
- Android: v5.1.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B310
- Build Number: CHM-U01C432B310
- Region: Europe
- Release Date: 24.05.2016
- Successor: B560 (Marshmallow)
- Previous Version: B069
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware package
- File Name: Honor 4C_Firmware_CHM-U01_Android 5.1.1_EMUI 3.1_C432B310.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror (Huawei Europe) | Size: 1.41 GB
How to Install
Compatibility Note: Before installing this firmware, make sure your device is already running the V100R001C432B069 KitKat firmware.
- Download the firmware zip package from official link provided above.
- Copy the extracted dload folder (containing Update.app file) to your phone’s external microSD card.
- [Optional] You’re also recommended to take a full backup of your device before proceeding.
- Go to Settings > Updates > Menu > Local Update
- Tap the full Update.app package and confirm its installation.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.