The latest B310 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update is now finally available for the Huawei G7 Plus (aka Huawei G8) RIO-L01 in several Asian Pacific countries including Sri Lanka, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia and Bangladesh.
- Device Name: Huawei G7 Plus (G8)
- Model: RIO-L01
- Android: v6.0.1 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B310
- Build Number: RIO-L01C636B310
- Custom Number: CUSTC636D001
- Security Patch Level: May 1, 2016
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Release Date: 29.06.2016
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: RIO-L01_C636B310CUSTC636D001_Firmware_Bangladesh_Cambodia_Lao People’s Democratic Republic_Myanmar_Nepal_Sri Lanka_Viet Nam_Android 6.0.1_EMUI 4.0_05013FN.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror (Huawei Cambodia) | Size: 1.64 GB
Compatibility: This update works with the following firmware builds and cust numbers:
» RIO-L01C900B150 – CUSTC636D005
» RIO-L01C900B150 – CUSTC636D006
- Download the firmware Zip package and extract it.
- Copy the dload folder located in the extracted Software directory to the external microSD card.
- Take a full backup of the internal memory data.
- Power your phone off.
- Hold Vol up + Vol down + Power for a couple of seconds to initiate the update process.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.