Huawei Mate S (CRR-L09) is finally getting a stable Marshmallow OS update, build C432B321, in European countries. This firmware is based on Emotion UI 4.0 interface with all the new features and security updates it comes with.
- Device: Huawei Mate S
- Model: CRR-L09
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B321
- Build Number: CRR-L09C432B321
- Custom Number: CUSTC432D003
- Security Patch Level: March, 2016
- File Code: 05013FSY
- Region: Europe
- Release Date: 10.06.2016
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: HUAWEI Mate S Firmware (CRR-L09_C432B321_Firmware_CEE&Nordic Europe_Android 6.0_EMUI 4.0_05013FSY).rar
Download Link: Official Mirror (Huawei Europe) | Size: 1.42 GB
1. Compatibility Check
This firmware requires your Mate S to be running the following Lollipop version on board:
» CRR-L09C432B145 – CUSTC432D003
- Download the RAR package and extract it using any archive tool like 7-Zip.
- Go to the extracted folder named “Software”. It contains a “dload” folder.
- Transfer the “dload” folder to the external microSD card.
- Take a full backup of the internal memory using HiSuite or Backup app.
- Next, turn your device off.
- Now hold Vol down, Vol up & Power buttons simultaneously for a few seconds until the update begins installing.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.