Huawei P8 Lite Dual-Sim owners residing in Europe can now get hold of the latest B204 stock Lollipop firmware via the official download links provided in this article below.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite Dual-SIM
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: v5.0.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B204
- Build Number: ALE-L21C432B204
- Release Date: 7.06.2016
- Region: Europe
- Country: Switzerland
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: Huawei_P8 Lite_Dual_Firmware_ALE-L21_Android 5.0_EMUI 3.1_C432B204_West European_Channel-Others.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror (Huawei Switzerland) | Size: 1.44 GB
How to Install
Compatibility: You should only install this firmware on the European P8 Lite (L21) Dual Sim carrying the C432 build number.
- Download & extract the Zip package on your PC.
- Move the extracted dload folder to the external microSD card of your phone.
- Take a backup of all your data stored in the internal memory.
- Unplug the USB cable and turn your device off.
- Now hold Volume down, Volume up and the Power button at the same time for a couple of seconds until your phone starts upgrading.
That’s all folks!
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.