Huawei has released a new firmware, build B540, for the P8 Lite (ALE-L21) in Asia. This update is based on Emotion UI 4.0 and comes with the latest security patches from Google.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B540
- Build Number: ALE-L21C636B540
- Security Patch Level: May 2016
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Country: Cambodia
- Release Date: 27.05.2016
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: Huawei_P8 Lite_Firmware_ALE-L21_Andriod 6.0_EMUI 4.0_C636B540.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.50 GB
Compatibility: Your device already needs to be running one of the firmware builds:
- Download the firmware package from above and extract it.
- Take a full backup of your device using the Backup app or HiSuite.
- Move the “dload” folder to the external microSD card.
- Open the dialer and enter *#*#2846579#*#* to open the Project Menu.
- Now go to Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade and then press ‘Ok’.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.