Huawei has officially released the full B100 stock Android 6.0 Marshmallow firmware for the new Huawei P9 Lite (VNS-L31) in Asian Pacific countries.
- Device: Huawei P9 Lite
- Model: VNS-L31
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.1
- Firmware: B100
- Build Number: VNS-L31C636B100
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Country: Cambodia
- Release Date: 17.06.2016
- Branding: Channel-Others
- File Code: 05013RUM
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: VNS-L31_C636B100_Firmware_Southern-East Asia_Channel-Others_Andriod 6.0_EMUI 4.0_05013RUM.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.90 GB
How to Install
Note: This firmware is only for the VNS-L31 variant of P9 Lite that is already running a C636 based firmware.
- Extract the Zip package on your PC.
- Further extract the resulting Tar.gz package to obtain the “dload” folder.
- Copy this dload folder to the external microSD card.
- Turn your device off and disconnect all the cables.
- Hold Vol up, Vol down & Power buttons simultaneously until the device starts upgrading.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.