Huawei P8 Max is officially receiving the B203 Android 6.0 Marshmallow update in Asian countries like Cambodia and Thailand. You can download the full firmware package of this update below.
- Device: Huawei P8 Max
- Model: DAV-701L
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B203
- Build Number: DAV-701LC209B203
- Custom Number: CUSTC209D001
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Countries: Cambodia/Thailand
- Release Date: 29.06.2016
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware package
- File Name: DAV-701LC209B203CUSTC209D001_Firmware_Thailand_Cambodia_Nonspecific_Nonspecific_05013DTM.zip
Download link: Official Mirror (Huawei Cambodia) | Size: 1.60 GB
How to Install
Compatibility: Before installing this update make sure your device’s cust number is CUSTC209D001. This firmware can be installed on the DAV-701L variant only!
- Download the Zip package and extract it.
- Transfer the dload package in Software > Prod&Serv&Cust > SHHOST1262C209B203CUSTC209D001 > sd to your external microSD card.
- Take a full backup of your data beforehand. Your SD card should have enough space to hold the Update.app package and the backup (you can transfer the backup to your PC though).
- Unplug all the cable and shut down your device.
- Hold Vol up + Vol down + Power for a few seconds till it starts to upgrade.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.