You can now download the stock firmware of the Huawei P9 Lite Dual Sim (VNS-L21) based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with the latest Emotion UI 4.1 on top. This firmware is intended for the European countries only.
- Device: Huawei P9 Lite (Dual-SIM)
- Model: VNS-L21
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.1
- Firmware: B120
- Build Number: VNS-L21C432B120
- Region: Europe
- Country: Hungary
- Release Date: 30.05.2016
- Code: 05013RHT
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: VNS-L21_C432B120_Firmware_CEE&Nordic European_Channel-Others_Andriod 6.0_EMUI 4.1_05013RHT.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.79 GB
How to Install
- First verify that your device is the VNS-L21 Dual Sim variant.
- Extract the Zip package on your computer.
- Go to Software > dload and extract the Tar.gz package.
- Copy the resulting dload folder to the external microSD card of your phone.
- Take a full backup of your device using the official Backup app.
- Turn your device off.
- Reboot by holding Vol up + Vol down + Power for a few seconds till your phone starts updating.
Stay tuned for new updates!
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.