Here is the full firmware package of the new B571 Marshmallow update for your Huawei Ascend Mate 7 (MT7-L09). This firmware can easily be installed as an Update.app package over a wide range of builds.
- Device: Huawei Ascend Mate 7
- Model: MT7-L09
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B571
- Build number: MT7-L09C432B571
- Release Date: 23.07.2016
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware package
- File Name: update.zip
How to Install
Compatibility: This firmware should only be installed on European C432 based devices.
- Download update.zip from the aforementioned link and extract it on your PC.
- Transfer the extracted “Update.app” package to the ‘dload’ folder of your phone’s external microSD card (create a new dload folder if it isn’t already present).
- Take a backup of your data using Huawei Backup app.
- Unplug USB cable and turn your phone off.
- Now restart your phone by holding Vol down + Vol up + Power simultaneously for a few seconds until the upgrade starts.
- Frees up space in the internal memory
- Reduces battery consumption
- Fixes director mode unavailability issue
- Fixes the European calendar that displayed incorrect number of days
- Fixes blurring of navigation bar during full-screen video playback
- Fixes muted playback in certain WMV videos
- Addresses bugs in Google Now on tap
- Addresses a bug which caused issues while sending MMS on certain networks
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.