Asus has released the first official firmware update under version 220.127.116.11 for its new ZenFone 3 ZE552KL (Z012D) handset. This update fixes a couple of issues and enhances several native features & apps too.
- Device: Asus ZenFone 3 (Z012D)
- Model: ZE552KL
- Android: v6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Firmware: 18.104.22.168
- SKU: WW
- Region: Global
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- Release Date: 20.07.2016
- File Name: UL-ASUS_Z012D-WW-22.214.171.124-user.zip
Download link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.75 GB
To install this update, simply copy the Zip package to the internal memory of your device then unplug the USB cable. After that, tap on the update notification and confirm the installation of the new update.
- Fix black screen issue in manual camera mode.
- Fingerprint defaults now changed to “off” for answering calls, launching camera and capturing photos.
- Double-tap feature in ZenMotion now turned off by default.
- Add double-tap feature to Asus cover (disabled by default).
- Fix a bug where FaceBook icon doesn’t show up on the correct unread number.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.