Huawei has officially released the full B530 Android 6.0 Marshmallow firmware update for Honor 4C (CHM-U01) in India. This update is based on latest Emotion UI 4.0 interface.
- Device: Huawei Honor 4C
- Model: CHM-U01
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B530
- Build: CHM-U01C675B530
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Country: India
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- Release Date: 16.06.2016
- Branding: Flipkart India
- File Name: Honor 4C_Firmware_CHM-U01_Android 6.0_EMUI 4.0_C675B530_India_Flipkart India Pvt Ltd.zip
Download link: Official Mirror (Honor India) | Size: 1.33 GB
How to Update
- Compatibility: This firmware can only be install on CHM-U01 based on C675 market number.
- Extract the Zip package to your PC.
- Transfer the “dload” folder to the external microSD card.
- You’re recommended to take a full backup of your device too.
- Now open the dialer and enter *#*#2846579#*#*
- In the Project Menu, go to Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade > “Ok”
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.