Huawei has finally released the much-awaited Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update, numbered B331, for Honor 5X (KIW-L24) in the United States. You can download the full firmware package of this update via the official link provided below.
- Device: Huawei Honor 5X
- Model: KIW-L24
- Android: v6.0.1 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B331
- Build number: KIW-L21C567B331
- Release Date: 8.07.2016
- Region: USA
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: Honor 5X_Firmware_KIW-L24_Android 6.0.1_EMUI 4.0_C567B331_United States.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror (Honor US) | Size: 1.64 GB
How to Update
Compatibility: This firmware will only work on the US Honor 5X variant already running a C567Bxx based firmware.
- Extract the contents of the Zip package to your computer.
- You’ll get a folder named ‘dload’ containing the main Update.app package.
- Copy the dload folder to the external microSD card of your device.
- Take a full backup of your existing apps and other important data using the native Backup app.
- Now turn your phone off.
- After that hold Volume down + Volume up + Power simultaneously for a couple of seconds until your phone starts to upgrade.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.