Huawei P8 (GRA-L09) has got a new Marshmallow update, version B370, in the Western Europe region. This update fixes the SMS LED notification issue and brings the latest security patches from Google.
- Device: Huawei P8 Single Sim
- Model: GRA-L09
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0.1
- Firmware: B370
- Build Number: GRA-L09C432B370
- Previous Version: B321
- Region: Europe
- Release Date: 16.07.2016
- Type: Full OTA Package
- File Name: Update.zip
Download link: Click here | Size: 1.6 GB
Warning: OTA updates can cause a serious brick when installed on incompatible devices. Before you proceed, you should make sure that your phone is running the European B321 Marshmallow firmware or a similar C432 based build onboard! (we recommend at least B200 if you’re coming from Lollipop)
How to Update
- Download the Zip package from above and extract Update.app from it.
- Copy this Update.app file to the external microSD card inside a folder named “dload”.
- Take a full backup of all your important data stored in phone’s internal memory.
- Open the dialer and enter *#*#2846579#*#* to access the Project menu.
- Go to Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade and confirm the update installation.
Via huaweiblog.de (German source)
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.