Huawei P8 Lite has received a new B574 Android 6.0 Marshmallow update in some European countries. This update brings a slew of bug-fixes, feature & native app enhancements and applies the latest security patches from Google.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite Dual-SIM
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B574
- Build number: ALE-L21C432B574
- Security Patch Level: June 1, 2016
- Release Date: 9.07.2016
- Region: Europe
- Type: Full Update.app package
- File Name: update.zip
Download link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.5 GB
How to Install
Compatibility: This update can only be installed on devices already running a C432Bxx based firmware. Your phone does need to have its stock recovery intact.
- Download the update.zip package and extract its contents on your computer.
- You’ll get an Update.app package along with a couple of other directories.
- Transfer the Update.app file to the external microSD card of your phone (it has to be placed inside a folder named “dload”).
- Now unplug the USB cable and turn your phone off.
- Hold Vol down + Vol up + Power for a few seconds till the update screen appears.
Firmware Source: sokkoban@xda-developers
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.