Motorola has just pushed the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update (24.66.2) for its Moto Turbo XT1225 in India as an over the air update. As always, this update is being rolled out in stages but you can download it manually too using the direct link provided below.
- Device: Motorola Moto Turbo
- Model: XT1225
- Codename: Quark
- Android: v6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Firmware: 24.66.2
- Security Patch Level: May 1, 2016
- Previous Version: 22.34.16
- Region: India
- Release Date: 20.07.2016
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Incremental OTA
- File Name: Blur_Version.22.34.16.quark_reteu.reteuall.en.EU.zip
Download link: Click here (Drive Mirror) | Size: 965 MB
- Download the OTA package and rename it as “update.zip”.
- Transfer update.zip to your phone’s memory.
- Now unplug the USB cable and turn your phone off.
- Reboot into the bootloader by holding Vol down + Power. In the menu, navigate to recovery option and select it (if a dead bot appears, hold Power for a few seconds and press Vol up).
- In the recovery menu, choose the apply update from sd card option, locate the update.zip package and flash it.
OTA uploader by devilvj@xda-developers
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.