Huawei Honor 5X (KIW-L21) has received a new 340 Marshmallow based update in Europe via OTA. You can download the full firmware package of this update via the direct link provided below.
- Device: Huawei Honor 5X
- Model: KIW-L21
- Android: v6.0.1 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B340
- Build Number: KIW-L21C432B340
- Security Patch Level: June 1, 2016
- Region: Europe
- Release Date: 19.08.2016
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware package
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Click here | Size: 1.37 GB
- Make sure you own the European Honor 5X model with a C432 based firmware.
- Download the update.zip package from above and extract it.
- Copy the extracted Update.app file (present in firmware > image) to the “dload” folder of your external microSD card (create one if needed).
- Disconnect the USB cable and open the dialer app.
- Dial *#*#2846579#*#* to access the Project menu.
- Go to Software Update > SDcard Upgrade and confirm the update installation.
This update brings several enhancements to photo management, compass, alarm and contacts. You’ll now also be able to stop a message from being sent up to 4 seconds after sending it.
Firmware source: Honor News
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.