The official B320 Marshmallow update for the European Huawei Mate 8 (both single and dual Sim variants – NXT-L09 & NXT-L29) is available to download via the official download links provided below.
- Device: Huawei Mate 8
- Models: NXT-L09/NXT-L29
- Android: v6.0.x Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.1
- Firmware: B320
- Build number: NXT-L09C432B320/NXT-L29C432B320
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official
- Type: Full OTA package
- File Name: update.zip
How to Install
Compatibility Note: This update should only be installed on C432 based European Mate 8 handsets
- Download the appropriate zip package from one of the aforementioned link.
- Extract the contents of the update.zip package on your PC.
- Create a new folder named “dload” in the external SD card or internal memory of your device.
- Transfer the extracted Update.app package to the dload folder you just created.
- Now turn your device off.
- Next, hold Vol down + Vol up + Power for a few seconds to initiate the upgrade process.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.