A new Marshmallow based update, version B575, is available for Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) in the European region. You can download the full firmware package of this update below.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite (Single SIM)
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B575
- Build Number: ALE-L21C432B575
- Security Patch Level: June 1, 2016
- Region: Europe
- Country: Netherlands
- Release Date: 4.08.2016
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.53 GB
How to Install
Compatibility: This firmware will work on the European C432 based P8 Lite handsets only.
- Download the Zip package and extract its contents on your computer.
- Take a backup of all your data stored in phone’s internal memory.
- Transfer the extracted dload folder to the external microSD card of your device.
- Now unplug the USB cable and turn the phone off.
- Next, hold the Volume keys and Power button simultaneously for a couple of seconds the upgrade starts.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.