You can download the full B161 update for European Huawei P9 single and dual SIM variants (EVA-L09 & EVA-L19). This update is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Emotion UI 4.1 layer on top.
- Device Name: Huawei P9
- Models: EVA-L09/EVA-L19
- Android: v6.0.x Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.1
- Firmware: B161
- Build Number: EVA-L09C432B161/EVA-L19C432B161
- Region: Europe
- Branding: hw/eu
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full OTA Package
- File Name: update.zip
Compatibility Note: This update should only be installed on the European Huawei P9 carrying C432 based firmware build.
- Download the appropriate firmware from the above mentioned link and extract its contents.
- Create a new folder “dload” in the external microSD card or internal memory of your phone.
- Copy the Update.app package you extracted in the first step to the newly-created dload folder.
- Now unplug the USB cable and enter*#*#2846579#*#* in your phone’s dialer.
- In the menu that pops up, go to Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade and confirm installation of the new update.
- Leica watermark now automatically added to wide aperture mode photos
- Improved camera performance
- Emergency number 145 added to emergency call list
- Fix incorrect carrier name display
- Fix incorrect UI text elements in some screens
- Fix an issue in which previously shared Wifi hotspot over NFC is also shared while sharing photos with other devices over NFC
- Fix automatic brightness issue in dark
- Improved front camera’s photo quality in low light
- Standard mode is now enabled in camera when other modes are exited
- Improved photo quality taken in wide aperture mode
- Improved icon clarity of 3rd party apps
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.