Official B166 Marshmallow is available for Huawei P9 single SIM model (EVA-L09) in European countries. You can download the full firmware package of this update via the direct download link provided below.
- Device: Huawei P9
- Model: EVA-L09
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.1
- Firmware: B166
- Build Number: EVA-L09C432B166
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official
- Type: Full OTA Package
- File Name: update.zip
- MD5 Hash: 6E5DBEED1251245B4D2C5D8611952C63
Download Link: Official Mirror (HiCloud) | Size: 1.5 GB
How to Install
Compatibility: This firmware is compatible with C432 based European Huawei P9 devices. It should not directly be installed over newer firmware builds.
- Download the update.zip package from above and extract it on your computer.
- Create a new folder “dload” in the top level directory of your phone’s internal memory or microSD card.
- Copy the extracted files to the dload folder you created in the previous step.
- Now turn your device off.
- Hold Vol down + Vol up + Power simultaneously for a few seconds till your device starts to upgrade.
This update enables Leica watermarks to be automatically added to photos taken in wide aperture mode and fixes some issues related to user experience.
- Added a feature which enables you to make NFC payments when your screen is turned off and you use a Vodafone SIM card.
- Added a feature, which enables watermarks to be added to photos taken in wide aperture mode automatically.
- Fixed an issue where some UI elements are displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where photos can’t be shared after you share your Wi-Fi hotspot over NFC.
- Fixed an issue where your device doesn’t adjust its screen brightness automatically after you enter a dark environment.
- Fixed an issue where the photos taken with the front camera in a dark environment are of poor quality.
- Fixed an issue where you can’t access the Internet if you enable international roaming when the system language is set to Swiss.
- Fixed an issue where the entered phone number and the contact don’t match.
- Optimized the camera function, which enables you to access standard mode when you exit any mode.
- Optimized the image quality of photos taken in wide aperture mode.
- Optimized third-party icons, which are now clearer.
- Optimized the power saving solution for longer standby time.
- Accelerated the speed of receiving app notifications.
- Improved system security with the latest Google security patches.
- Optimized some pre-installed apps such as HiCare and News Republic.
- Added a dialog box directing you to set up Google Launcher Optimized the Files app by removing the user agreement dialog box.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.