You can download the stock B193 Marshmallow firmware for Asian Huawei Mate 8 (NXT-L29) handsets using the direct download link provided below.
- Device: Huawei Mate 8 (Dual-SIM)
- Model: NXT-L29
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B193
- Build Number: NXT-L29C636B193
- Release Date: 17.08.2016
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Country: Nepal
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.4 GB
How to Update
Compatibility: Before you install this update make sure your device is already running one of the following firmware builds.
- Extract the firmware RAR package on your computer.
- Copy the extracted dload folder to the external microSD card or internal memory of your device.
- Take a full backup of all your existing data.
- Unplug the USB cable and turn the phone off.
- Now boot while holding Vol down + Vol up + Power for a few seconds to initiate upgrade.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.