A new Marshmallow based update, build B560, is available for Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) Dual-SIM in the Middle East as well as some African countries. You can download the full firmware package via the official link provided below.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite (Dual-SIM)
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B560
- Build Number: ALE-L21C185B560
- Security Patch Level: June 1, 2016
- Region: Africa/Middle East
- Release Date: 22.08.2016
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: HUAWEI_P8 lite_Firmware_ALE-L21_C185B560_middle East.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror (Huawei Kuwait) | Size: 1.48 GB
Compatibility Note: This update will work on the Middle Eastern or African Huawei P8 Lite phones that are already running a C185Bxx firmware.
How to Install
- Download the Zip package and extract its contents.
- Copy the extracted dload folder to the external microSD card.
- [Optional] Take a full backup of your phone using Huawei’s Backup app.
- Open the dialer app and enter *#*#2846579#*#*
- In the menu, go to Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade > Ok
- Your phone will automatically reboot into recovery mode and flash the update.