Huawei Watch has received a minor new update, carrying build number M6E69F, via OTA. This update is aimed at improving Bluetooth connectivity and patching a couple of bugs here and there.
- Device: Huawei Watch
- Codename: Sturgeon
- Android: v6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Build: M6E69F
- Firmware Version: 188.8.131.5253324
- Security Patch Level: August 1, 2016
- Status: Official
- Type: Incremental OTA (delta)
- Release Date: 6.09.2016
- File Name: 66a6faf6461670be464f68dc19c52be524d8f79b.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror (Google) | Size: 9.4 MB
How to Install
- Installation of this recovery requires stock Android with unmodified recovery and system partitions.
- Make sure you have installed ADB & Fastboot on your computer along with the necessary drivers.
- Connect your watch to your computer (ADB Debugging should be enabled in developer options).
- Open a command window in the same folder as ADB and the update.zip package and enter: adb reboot bootloader.
- Once the watch reboots, navigate to the recovery option and select it (short press the side button to navigate/long press to select).
- In the recovery choose the “apply update from adb” option and execute this command on your PC: adb sideload update.zip
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.