Huawei has rolled out a firmware update, version B120, for its new Honor 8 smartphone in the European region. This update brings some minor feature optimizations and bug-fixes for camera and GPS.
- Device: Huawei Honor 8
- Model: FRD-L09
- Android: v6.0.x Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.1
- Firmware: B120
- Build: FRD-L09C432B120
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware package
- Release Date: 29.09.2016
- File Name: frd-l09c432b120.zip
Download Link: Click here | Size: 1.75 GB
Compatibility: This firmware is only intended for the European Honor 8 variants that run a C432 based firmware.
- Download the Zip package and extract it on your computer.
- Copy the extracted Update.app package to the external microSD card’s “dload” folder (create a new one in case it isn’t already there)
- Take a full backup of all your important data and apps using Huawei Backup app.
- Unplug the USB cable and turn your device off.
- Now hold Vol down + Vol up + Power for a few seconds to start the upgrade.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.