A new firmware update is available for the European Huawei G8 (RIO-L01), carrying build number B400. This update offers a number of enhancements for native features and apps.
- Device: Huawei G8 (Huawei GX8)
- Model: RIO-L01
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B400
- Build Number: RIO-L01C432B400
- Region: Europe
- Status: Unofficial (leak)
- Type: Full firmware package
- File Name: RIO-L01C432B400FULL.zip
Download link: Click here | Size: 1.32 GB
How to Update
- Make sure you have the European G8 model already running a C432Bxx based firmware.
- Download and extract the downloaded firmware.
- Create a new folder “dload” in the top level directory of your phone’s external microSD card.
- Turn your phone off.
- Next, boot by holding Vol up + Vol down + Power for a couple of seconds to initiate the upgrade process.
Firmware source: huaweiblog.de
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.