Huawei P9 has received a new B180 Marshmallow update based on the latest Emotion UI 4.1.1 interface. You can download this firmware using the official link provided below.
- Device: Huawei P9
- Model: EVA-L09
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.1.1
- Firmware: B180
- Build Number: EVA-L09C432B180
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware update
- Release Date: 26.09.2016
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.5 GB
How to Update
- This firmware is only compatible with the single Sim Huawei P9 variant running a European (C432) firmware.
- Download and extract the update zip package.
- Create a new folder in your phone’s SD card.
- Transfer the extracted Update.app package to the dload folder.
- Turn off your device.
- Now reboot by holding volume down + volume up + power keys for a few seconds to start the installation.
New Features: 1. Email printing. 2. Allow saving slow-motion videos as new videos.
Optimizations: 1. Device name now consistent in all scenarios. 2. Optimised headset insertion prompts, dropdown menu shortcuts and home screen icons. 3. Enhanced contacts interface and Huawei Swype input.
Bug-fixes: 1. Fixed Calendar weekly display button localization issue. 2. Fix for incorrectly displayed UI elements.
The official changelog’s XML file can found here.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.