Huawei P9 Lite has received a new firmware update, version B150 based on Emotion UI 4.1.1, in Europe. It comes with Android security patch level of August 1.
- Device: Huawei P9 Lite
- Models: VNS-L21/VNS-L31
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.1.1
- Firmware: B150
- Build: VNS-L21C432B150/VNS-L31C432B150
- Security Patch Level: August 1, 2016
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official
- Type: Full OTA Package
- Release Date: 10-10-2016
- VNS-L21: Download here | Size: 1.58 GB
- VNS-L31: Download here | Size: 1.66 GB
How to Update
- Download the appropriate zip package and extract it on your PC.
- Transfer the Update.app package to “dload” folder of your external microSD card (create one if it isn’t already there).
- Take a backup of all your important data.
- Unplug the USB cable and turn your device off.
- Now reboot by holding Vol down + Vol up + Power for a couple of seconds to start the upgrade.
Original uploader: huaweiblog.de
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.