Huawei Mate 7 (MT7-L09) has got Android 6.0 Marshmallow update, version B560, in Colombia. You can download the full firmware package for manual installation using the direct download link provided below.
- Device: Huawei Ascend Mate 7
- Model: MT7-L09
- Codename: Jazz-L09
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B560
- Build Number: MT7-L09C605B560
- Region: Latin America
- Country: Colombia
- Release Date: 29.10.2016
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware package
- File Name: HUAWEI_Mate7_Firmware_MT7-L09(Jazz-L09)_C605B560_Latin America_Channel-Others.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror (Huawei Colombia) | Size: 1.20 GB
How to Update
- First make sure your phone is running a C605 (Colombian) firmware.
- Extract the Zip package on your computer.
- Copy the extracted dload folder to your phone’s external microSD card or internal memory.
- Take a full backup of all your important using the native Huawei backup app.
- Unplug all the cable and turn your phone off.
- Now hold Vol down + Vol up + Power buttons for a few seconds till you see the update screen.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.