Huawei Mate 8 (NXT-L29) has got a new firmware update in Asian Pacific countries, tagged with build number B210. It is aimed at fixing several minor bugs as well as applying the November security patch.
- Device: Huawei Mate 8
- Model: NXT-L29
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B210
- Build: NXT-L29C636B210
- Security Patch Level: November 1, 2016
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Release Date: 18.11.2016
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware package
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror (HiCloud) | Size: 1.5 GB
- This update will only work on the Asian (C636) based Mate 8 handsets.
- Download the Zip package from above and extract it on your PC.
- Create a new folder “dload” in the external microSD card or internal memory of your phone.
- Copy the extracted Update.app package to the new dload folder.
- Power your device off.
- Now hold Volume up + Volume down + Power buttons for a few seconds until the update begins to install.
» Fixed an issue where meeting invitations in calendar cannot be shared.
» Fixed an issue where the home location of incoming calls is displayed incorrectly.
» Fixed an issue where some UI elements and network signal icons are displayed incorrectly.
» Fixed an issue where the longitude and latitude information is not displayed when you add a location watermark to a photo.
» Improved device security with the latest Google security patches.
» Added the mobile broadcasts feature, which provides useful public information.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.