Huawei Mate 9 has got a new update in Europe, carrying build number B122. This firmware is based on Nougat (Emotion UI 5.0) and is intended to improve system stability and performance.
- Device: Huawei Mate 9
- Model: MHA-L29
- Android: v7.0 Nougat
- EMUI: 5.0
- Firmware: B122
- Build Number: MHA-L29C432B122
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official
- Type: OTA/Full update
- Release Date: 10.11.2016
- This update is intended for the European dual Sim variant of Mate 9 only.
- Download the full update package (recommended) and extract the Update.app package from it.
- Create a new folder “dload” in the internal memory or the external microSD card of your phone.
- Copy the extracted Update.app package to the dload folder you just created.
- Now turn your phone off and restart by holding Volume down + Volume up + Power for a few seconds to initiate the upgrade.
The official changelog’s XML file can be found here.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.