The single SIM Huawei P8 (ALE-L21) has also received a new update in Europe, carrying version number B585 that is aimed at improving network stability, app compatibility and installing this month’s security patches.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite (Single-SIM)
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B585
- Build Number: ALE-L21C432B585
- Security Patch Level: November 1, 2016
- Region: Europe
- Release Date: 22.11.2016
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.6 GB
How to Update
Compatibility: For this update to work you need to make sure that your device is running a European firmware (C432) and is the single SIM variant of P8 Lite.
- Take a full backup of all your important data using the Backup app.
- Download the Zip package provided above and extract it on your PC. You will get a file named Update.app
- Create a new folder “dload” in the SD card or internal memory of your phone.
- Copy the Update.app package to the dload folder.
- Power your device off.
- Now reboot by holding Volume down + Volume up + Power for a few seconds until the installation starts.
Changelog: You can find the full changelog of this update in this XML file (opens in a new tab).
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.