A new update, version B210, is available for Huawei P9 (EVA-L19) in the Middle Eastern region. It carries the same changelog as the previous OTA so you should only expect some minor stability improvements and bug-fixes in this build.
- Device: Huawei P9
- Model: EVA-L19
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.1
- Firmware: B210
- Build Number: EVA-L19C185B210
- Region: Middle East
- Release Date: 13.11.2016
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full OTA package
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.5 GB
How to Update
Compatibility: This update is only intended for the Middle Eastern variant of Huawei P9 that’s already running a C432 based firmware.
- Download the update package and extract it on your computer.
- Connect your phone to the PC and create a new folder “dload” in the external microSD card or phone’s memory.
- Copy the extracted Update.app package to the dload folder.
- Now open the dialer app and enter *#*#2846579#*#* to open the Project menu.
- In the menu go to Software upgrade > SDCard Upgrade > “Ok”.
Allow the device to reboot and flash the new update, don’t try to interrupt it in any way.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.