Huawei has officially released the full B190 stock firmware for its Mate 8 dual-SIM (NXT-L29) smartphone in Russia. This firmware comes with Android security patch level of September 1.
- Device: Huawei Mate 8
- Model: NXT-L29
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B190
- Build number: NXT-L29C10B190
- Region: Russia
- Release Date: 11.11.2016
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware package
- File Name: HUAWEI_Mate 8_Firmware_NXT-L29_Android 6.0_EMUI 4.0_C10B190.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror (Huawei Russia) | Size: 1.56 GB
Compatibility: This firmware will only work on the Russian Mate 8 devices that are already running the NXT-L29C10B181 version onboard.
- Download the Zip package to your computer via the aforementioned link and extract its contents.
- Copy the extracted dload folder to your phone’s internal memory or external microSD card.
- Take a full backup of all your important data and store it someplace safe.
- Unplug the USB cable from your phone and power it off.
- Now hold Volume down + Volume up + Power for a couple of seconds to initiate the installation.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.