Huawei Honor 7 (PLK-L01) is getting a new firmware update, carrying build number B380, in Middle Eastern countries. You can download the full firmware package of this update using the official download link we’ve provided below.
- Device: Huawei Honor 7
- Model: PLK-L01
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0.2
- Firmware: B380
- Build Number: PLK-L01C185B380
- Security Patch Level: November 1, 2016
- Build Date:
- Region: Middle East
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware package
- Release Date: 7.12.2016
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror (HiCloud) | Size: 1.6 GB
How to Update
Compatibility: You should only install this firmware on the Middle Eastern or certain African variants of PLK-L01 handsets that are already running a C185Bxx firmware.
- Download the update.zip package and extract it on your computer. You’ll get a large file named Update.app.
- Connect your device to the PC and create a new folder “dload” in its external microSD card.
- Copy the Update.app package to dload folder.
- Now turn your phone off.
- Hold Volume down + Volume up + Power until your phone starts to update.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.