There’s a new Marshmallow based update, version B370, available for the European Huawei Mate S (CRR-L09). This update comes equipped with November’s security patches along with a couple of minor bug-fixes.
- Device: Huawei Mate S
- Model: CRR-L09
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0.1
- Firmware: B370
- Build Number: CRR-L09C432B370
- Security Patch Level: November 1, 2016
- Region: Europe
- Release Date: 9.12.2016
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware package
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.6 GB
How to Update
Compatibility: This update is compatible with the European (C432) based devices only.
- Download the update.zip package and extract it on your computer.
- Connect your device to the computer and create a new folder “dload” in its microSD card.
- Copy the extracted UPDATE.APP file to the new dload folder.
- Take a full backup of your device using HiSuite or the native Backup app.
- Now unplug the USB cable and open the dialer app.
- Dial *#*#2846579#*# to open the Project Menu.
- Go to Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade > “Ok”.
- Your phone will automatically reboot the apply the new update. Upon reboot you can remove the update package and free up the space.
› Fix issues while sending long text messages
› Fix wifi connectivity issue in Greenland
› Fix incorrectly displayed UI elements
› Apply latest security patches from Google
› Make time zone display compliant with Turkish requirements
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.