A new Marshmallow update, version B564, is available for the Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) Dual-SIM variant in Middle East. This update is primarily aimed at applying the latest Android security patches from Google.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite (dual-SIM)
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B562
- Version Number: ALE-L21C185B562
- Build: MRA58K
- Cust Number: CUSTC185D001
- Security Patch Level: December 1, 2016
- Region: Middle East
- Release Date: 14.12.2016
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware package
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror (HiCloud) | Size: 1.5 GB
How to Update
Compatibility Note: This update is only compatible with devices carrying the C185D001 (Middle East/Africa) custom number.
- Download the update.zip package from the link provided above and extract its contents on your PC.
- Create a new folder “dload” in the internal memory or the external microSD card of your device.
- Copy the extracted UPDATE.APP file to the new “dload” folder.
- Take a full backup of all your data using the Backup app.
- Now turn your phone off.
- Hold Volume up + Volume down + Power buttons for a few seconds to start the installation.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.