Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) Dual-SIM has got a new B563 firmware update, bumping the phone’s security patch level to January, 2017. You can download the full firmware package of this update using the direct link provided below.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite (Dual-SIM)
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- Version: MRA58K
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B563
- Build Number: ALE-L21C185B563
- Cust Number: CUSTC185D001
- Security Patch Level: January 1, 2016
- Region: Middle East/Africa
- Release Date: 26.12.2016
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware package
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror (HiCloud) | Size: 1.5 GB
How to Update
Compatibility Info: This update can only be installed on Middle Eastern and African P8 lite devices carrying a C185 based build number.
- Download and extract the update.zip provided above.
- Create a new folder named “dload” in the external microSD card or internal memory of your device.
- Copy the extracted UPDATE.APP package to the new dload folder.
- [Optional] Take a full backup of all your important data using Huawei’s native backup app.
- Now turn your device off.
- Hold Volume down + Volume up + Power for a few seconds to start the installation process.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.