Huawei P8 Lite Dual-SIM (ALE-L21) has a new update available, carrying version number B586 and based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. This update comes with security patch level of December 1.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite (dual-SIM)
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B586
- Version Number: ALE-L21C432B586
- Build: MRA58K
- Cust Number: CUSTC432D001
- Security Patch Level: December 1, 2016
- Release Date: 13.12.2016
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware package
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror (HiCloud) | Size: 1.6 GB
Compatibility: This update is compatible with all European P8 Lite’s Dual-SIM handsets that are already running some C432 based firmware.
- Download and extract the update.zip package.
- Copy the UPDATE.APP file to “dload” folder in your phone’s external microSD card (create one if needed).
- Take a backup off all your important data.
- Turn your phone off after unplugging the USB cable.
- Now hold Volume down + Volume up + Power keys for a few seconds to initiate the installation.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.