There’s a new B893 Marshmallow firmware available for the European Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) handsets on Vodafone carrier network. This update brings some minor stability and performance improvements.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite
- Model: ALE-L21
- Carrier: Vodafone
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- Build: MRA58K
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B893
- Version Number: ALE-L21C02B893
- Security Patch Level: November 1, 2016
- Region: Europe
- Release Date: 5.12.2016
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware package
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.8 GB
How to Update
Compatibility: This update should only be installed on devices already running a firmware based on C02Bxx build.
- Download the update.zip from the aforementioned link and extract it.
- Connect your device to the computer and create a new folder “dload” in the external microSD card.
- Copy the extracted UPDATE.APP package to “dload” folder.
- Take a full backup of your device and make sure there’s adequate charge left.
- Open the dialer app and enter *#*#2846579#*#
- In the menu, go to Software Update > SDCard update > “Ok”
- Your phone will automatically restart and install the new package.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.