Huawei P8 (GRA-UL10) has received a new firmware update, version B366, in the Asian Pacific region. This update is based on Emotion UI 4.0.1 and features February’s security patches.
- Device: Huawei P8
- Model: GRA-UL10
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0.1
- Firmware: B366
- Build Number: GRA-UL10C636B366
- Cust Number: CUSTC636D001
- Security Patch Level: February 1, 2017
- Release Date: 3.02.2017
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware package
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.7 GB
- This firmware can only be installed on devices sporting C636D001 custom number.
- Download the update.zip package from above and extract it on your computer.
- Create a new folder “dload” in the microSD card and copy the extracted UPDATE.APP package to it.
- Take a full backup of all your existing data using the native backup app.
- Now turn your device off.
- Hold Volume down + Volume up + Power keys for a few seconds to start the update process.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.