There is a new beta Nougat update, version B125, available for Huawei P8 Lite 2017 (PRA-LA1) handsets based in Middle East. This update is primarily aimed at improving system performance and stability. You can download the full firmware package of this update using the direct download link we’ve provided below.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite (2017)/Huawei Nova Lite
- Model: PRA-LA1
- Android: 7.0 (Nougat)
- Version: NRD90M
- EMUI: 5.0
- Firmware: B125
- Build Number: PRA-LA1C185B125
- Security Patch Level: February 1, 2017
- Status: Official (beta)
- Type: Full firmware package
- Release Date: 14.03.2017
- File Name: update.zip
- Cust File: update_full_PRA-L21HN_hw_meafnaf.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.6 GB
Cust Package (meafnaf): Download Here | Size: 563 MB
- Make sure you’re already running the latest stable C185 based firmware onboard. Take a full backup of your important data before proceeding.
- Download “update.zip” and “update_full_PRA-L21HN_hw_meafnaf.zip” from the aforementioned links.
- Connect your device to your computer via USB and create a new folder “dload” in the external microSD card or internal memory.
- Now unzip the “update.zip” package and copy the extracted UPDATE.APP file to the new dload folder you created in the previous step.
- Open the dialer app and enter *#*#2846579#*#*
- In the menu, go to Software update > SD Card update > “Ok”.
- Your phone will automatically reboot and install the update. If the installation succeeds proceed to the next step otherwise try installing this update with TWRP.
- Once your phone starts up, replace the UPDATE.APP package from dload folder with UPDATE.APP package extracted from the cust package (“update_full_PRA-L21HN_hw_meafnaf.zip”).
- Now install this package by repeating steps 5 & 6.
This method requires your phone to have a custom recovery like TWRP. Simply download both the packages from above and copy them to your device. Now reboot into TWRP mode, take a full backup, and then install both packages (update.zip first). Reboot your phone normally upon completion.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.