Huawei Honor 6X (BLN-L21) has received a new Marshmallow based firmware update, version B151, in Europe. This update is aimed at improving display of UI text elements, adding support for VoLTE and applying the latest security patches from Google.
- Device: Huawei Honor 6X
- Model: BLN-L21
- Android: 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- EMUI: 4.1
- Version: MRA58K
- Firmware: B151
- Build Number: BLN-L21C432B151
- Security Patch Level: April 1, 2017
- Region: Europe
- Release Date: 27.03.2017
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror (HiCloud) | Size: 1.7 GB
How to Update
Compatibility: Before proceeding, you need to make sure that your device model is BLN-L21 and it is already running a C432 based firmware.
- Download the update package from the link mentioned above and extract it on your computer. You’ll get a large file named UPDATE.APP.
- Connect your phone the PC in file transfer mode.
- Create a new folder “dload” in its external memory or the internal storage.
- Now transfer the UPDATE.APP package to the dload folder.
- Finally, turn your phone off and then hold Volume up + Volume down + Power for a few seconds start the installation.
You can check out the official changelog here (XML).
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.