A new Nougat based beta update, version B580, is available for Huawei Mate 8 (NXT-L09) handsets in Europe. This update improves system performance and comes with the latest security patch level of April 5.
- Device: Huawei Mate 8
- Model: NXT-L09
- Android: 7.0 (Nougat)
- Version: NRD90M
- EMUI: 5.0
- Firmware B580
- Build Number: NXT-L09C432B580
- Security Patch Level: April 5, 2017
- Region: Europe
- Release Date: 19.04.2017
- Status: Official (beta)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: update.zip
- Cust Filename: update_full_NXT-L09_hw_eu.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.3 GB
EU Cust: Official Mirror | Size: 578 MB
How to Update
Disclaimer: This update is in beta stage which means that it may carry bugs that can have an impact on the usability of the device. Moreover, since this is a multifile update, you may encounter errors if you try installing this with the stock recovery.
- Make sure your device is running a custom recovery like TWRP.
- Download the “update.zip” and “update_full_NXT-L09_hw_eu.zip” from above-mentioned links and copy them to your phone’s external SD card or internal memory (without extracting).
- Now, turn your phone off and reboot into recovery mode.
- Before proceeding take a full backup of all the partitions and store it in the SD card.
- Next, flash the “update.zip” package and upon completion, install the second package “update_full_NXT-L09_hw_eu.zip”.
- Finally, reboot your device normally into the system.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.