There’s a new Nougat based update, version B121, available for the Middle Eastern Huawei P10 (VTR-L29). This update enhances system stability and adds new apps including Facebook and Messenger.
- Device: Huawei P10
- Model: VTR-L29
- Android: 7.0 (Nougat)
- EMUI: 5.0
- Version: NRD90M
- Firmware: B121
- Build Number: VTR-L29C185B121
- Security Patch Level: March 1, 2017
- Region: Middle East/Africa
- Release Date: 6.07.2017
- Status: Official (beta)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 2.0 GB
Cust Package: Download here | Size: 593 MB
How to Update
Note: Like most beta updates by Huawei, this update has been released in multiple parts and you might not be able to install it using the stock recovery without errors. Moreover, this update contains bugs and can affect the usability of your device. Proceed at your own risk!
- This method requires a custom recovery like TWRP.
- Download both the zip packages provided above and copy them to your device.
- Now turn off your phone and reboot into TWRP.
- First take a full backup if you haven’t already and save it in the external microSD card.
- Finally, return to the main screen and install both the packages – “update.zip” first.
› Adds new apps: Facebook, Instagram & Messenger
[Optimizations & Enhancements]
› Optimized Camera performance for improved image quality
› Improved system stability
› Optimized touchscreen performance
› Improved system security
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.