There is a new B123 firmware update available for Huawei P10 Lite (WAS-LX1A) in Europe. This update is based on Nougat and comes with security patch level of April 05.
- Device: Huawei P10 Lite
- Model: WAS-LX1A
- Android: 7.0 (Nougat)
- Version: NRD90M
- EMUI: 5.0
- Firmware: B123
- Build Number: WAS-LX1AC432B123
- Security Patch Level: April 05, 2017
- Status: Official (beta)
- Type: Full firmware image
- Release Date: 15.04.2017
- Region: Europe
- Filename: update.zip
- Cust Filename: update_full_WAS-L01A_hw_eu.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.6 GB
EU Cust: Official Mirror | Size: 619 MB
How to Update
Compatibility: This update will only work on P10 Lite devices already running a C432 based firmware. Do note that this update is marked as a beta so proceed at your own risk.
- Download the “update.zip” and “update_full_WAS-L01A_hw_eu.zip” from above and extract them on your PC. Both the packages will give an UPDATE.APP file.
- Create a new folder “dload” in the external microSD card or internal memory of your phone.
- Copy the UPDATE.APP file extracted from the update.zip package to the new dload folder.
- Now, turn your phone off and reboot by holding Volume down + Volume up + Power for a few seconds until the device starts updating.
- If the installation completes successfully, remove the UPDATE.APP file from the dload folder and replace it with the UPDATE.APP extracted from “update_full_WAS-L01A_hw_eu.zip” package.
- Finally, install this file by repeating step 4.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.