There is a new B314 security update available for Huawei P8 (GRA-L09) on Claro carrier network in South American countries. This update comes with a number of feature enhancements for native apps like Email, Calendar and Notepad. You can download the full firmware package of this update via the direct download link provided below.
- Device: Huawei P8
- Model: GRA-L09
- Carrier: Claro
- Android: 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- EMUI: 4.x
- Firmware: B314
- Build Number: GRA-L09C25B314
- Cust Number: CUSTC25D001
- Security Patch Level: April 1, 2017
- Region: South America
- Release Date: 10.04.2017
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.7 GB
How to Update
Compatibility: This update should only be installed on the Claro branded P8 variants that are carrying C25D001 cust version.
- Download the update.zip package from above and extract the UPDATE.APP file from it.
- Copy the UPDATE.APP package to the “dload” folder in your external microSD card or internal memory. You can create a new “dload” folder if there isn’t one already.
- Take a full backup of your important data and apps using Huawei Backup app before proceeding.
- Now disconnect the cables and turn your phone off.
- Press and hold Volume down + Volume up + Power for a few seconds until your phone starts to update.
- After the installation completes, your phone will automatically reboot into the new firmware.
You can read the full changelog of this update here.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.