There’s a new B542 security update for the Russian Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) variant available as full firmware package via OTA.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Version: MRA58K
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B542
- Build Number: ALE-L21C10B542
- Cust Number: CUSTC10D001
- Security Patch Level: May 1, 2017
- Region: Russia
- Release Date: 20.04.2017
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware package
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.5 GB
- This update will only work on the Russian C10 based devices.
- Download the update.zip package from the link provided above.
- Connect your device to your PC and create a new folder “dload” in its external microSD card.
- Extract the update.zip package and copy the resulting UPDATE.APP file to the new dload folder.
- Next, take a full backup and turn your phone off.
- Now hold Vol down + Vol up + Power keys for a few seconds to initiate the upgrade.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.