The official B597 Marshmallow update for Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) single SIM variant is now available to download in Europe. This update packs this month’s security patches and a slew of other feature updates & bug-fixes.
- Device Name: Huawei P8 Lite (Single-SIM)
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- EMUI: 4.x
- Version: MRA58K
- Firmware: B597
- Build Number: ALE-L21C432B597
- Custom Number: CUSTC432D001
- Security Patch Level: April 1, 2017
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Region: Europe
- Release Date: 28.03.2017
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.6 GB
Dual-SIM Link: Huawei P8 Lite B596 Marshmallow Firmware Update [Europe]
How to Update
Compatibility Note: This update should only be installed on the single SIM variant of ALE-L21 that is already running a C432 (European) firmware onboard.
- Before proceeding, take a full backup of all your important data using HiSuite or the native Backup app by Huawei.
- Download the update.zip package from the link provided above.
- Create a new folder named “dload” in the external microSD card of the internal memory of your device.
- Now extract the downloaded update.zip package – you’ll get a large UPDATE.APP package along with some other files.
- Copy this UPDATE.APP package to the new “dload” folder.
- Next, unplug the USB cable and turn your phone off.
- Finally, hold Volume down + Volume up + Power keys for a few seconds until your device begins to upgrade.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.